Textbook Requisition Online Instructions
Please submit textbook orders for books that you want students to purchase at the University Bookstore or any other source.
The University Bookstore is required by HEOA law to have all purchased book information on the campus registration page for students to view at the start of registration.
- Go to this link- Whitewater University Bookstore Textbook Requisition System.
- Enter your campus Net ID and bookstore password.
If you don't know your password, click on forgot password, it will be emailed to you when you enter your username.
- Select "Create Requisition".
- Select the term and department.
- Select the course and section(s).
- Enter the estimated enrollment. If you are ordering for more than one section, enter the total enrollment for all sections. It will automatically divide the quantity into equal sections quantities.
- Check all boxes that apply.
- Add any comments regarding course packs or needed supplies.
- Select a textbook
- Use course history to look up titles used in previous semesters
- Use book search to find book titles by ISBN
- Use "Add a New Book" to create new book request
There is a $23 per credit limit for purchase materials. You will receive an e-mail verification that your textbook requisition has been received.