Textbook Requisition Online Instructions
Please submit textbook orders for books that you want students to RENT from the Textbook Rental as well as for books that you want students to PURCHASE at the University Bookstore or any other source.
The University Bookstore is required by HEOA law to have all purchased book information on the campus registration page for students to view at the start of registration.
You may also create a custom book or course packet for your class on the requisition page.
- Go to this link- Whitewater University Bookstore Textbook Requisition System.
- Enter your campus Net ID and bookstore password.
If you don't know your password, click on forgot your password and it will be emailed to you when you enter your username.
- Select "Create Requisition."
- Select the term and department. When selecting the term keep in mind if it will be a rental book or a purchased book and proceed with correct term.
- Select the course and section(s).
- Enter the estimated enrollment. If you are ordering for more than one section, enter the total enrollment for all sections. It will automatically divide quantity into equal sections quantities.
- Check all boxes that apply.
- Add any comments regarding course packs or needed supplies.
- Select a textbook
- Use course history to look up titles used in previous semesters
- Use book search to find book titles by ISBN
- Use "Add a New Book" to create new book request
- Use Custom Book to create a course packet for print or digital delivery
- Be sure to allow pop ups from academic pub
- *Click on box with red X
- Register in the Academic Pub box to receive password
- Create a Project(Custom Book)
- Add contents to a Project
- Create a Book
- Edit Book
- Confirm Completed Book
- Adopt the Custom Book in Textbook Requisitions
You will receive an e-mail verification that your textbook requisition has been received.
Publisher's Desk Copy Request Web Sites
Please Note: these links are provided for your convenience. The University Bookstore does not review, control, or take responsibility for the contents of these sites.
|Alta Book Center Publishers Inc.||www.altaesl.com|
|CENGAGE Learning||Site: academic.cengage.com|
|EMC, Paradigm, and Jist Publishing||www.emcponline.com|
|F. A. Davis Company||www.fadavis.com|
|Franklin, Beedle & Associates||www.fbeedle.com|
|Health titles: www.harcourthealth.com|
|Jones and Bartlett||www.jbpub.com|
|Lippincott Williams & Wilkins||www.LWW.com|
|McGraw Hill Companies||www.mhhe.com|
|Morton Publishing Co.||www.morton-pub.com|
|Oxford University Press||www.oup.com/us|
Prentice Hall /
Allyn & Bacon / Longman
|Pearson Hardside Addison Wesley /Benjamin Cummings / Prentice Hall||www.aw.com|
|Pearson Custom Publishing||www.pearsoncustom.com|
|W. W. Norton||www.wwnorton.com|